Intelligent automation is providing pharma and biotech companies, and their contract manufacturing partners, major gains with minimized risk compared to previous waves of automation. Download the agenda to view how you can tackle the following challenges this April!
- Identify the role of intelligent automation in pharma and biotech manufacturin
- Explore how RPA can flexibly automate processes without requiring constant internal IT support
- Discuss how to leverage the data being collected at every stage of the manufacturing process
- Build a more agile framework for supporting small batch orders, including clinical trials, rare disease treatments, and personalized medicine
- Learn what to look for in a manufacturing partner to realize the gains from intelligent automation
If you would like to have a copy sent to you directly please request one here.